Saturday 18 October 2014

Numerous Questions: QPP (Get a life)

For clarity and to save people posting perpetually, this page will never be covering QPP on a separate note. For clarity, I am an investor, I'm not a gambler per se. With that in mind if someone can make sense of the mind field (excuse the pun) of contradictions and information that is out there, please do not educate me on it but give yourself a medal. 

Other than that, stop trying to spam the comments section with crap about the bottom, the best time to short and the like. If you feel the need to focus on one stock, give yourself the lesson I had a few years ago! Get out, learn your strengths and play off them. So for those thinking this site is schadenfreude for long only investors, get a life and do not read it either. 

Have a good weekend!

Atb Fraser (Via email from my phone!)

No comments:

Post a Comment