Tuesday 1 April 2014

Juridica Investments Limited (JIL) Audited final results for the year ended 31 December 2013, Divdends & Share Buyback


Obviously there's risks to everything, but what more does an investor want apart from sensible exposure to litigation with support in its SP and a Dividend?? I'm shocked by the lack of movement in the Share Price. Both JIL and Burford appear to be doing what they say. For some reason this post wasn't published the day of their announcement but not to worry.

Further developments are the share buyback and JIL's Portfolio Update. Now the tide is turning on Third Party Litigation Funding. Especially in the States whereby there's an action at the moment to challenge some of the Intellectual Property Rights deals that have gone on.

Will add further to his in due course.

Atb Fraser

1 comment:

  1. Fraser-
    Just got around to BLVN analysis- I think you may have mentioned them recently- they have raised £342m since they floated in 12/04, almost 10 years ago. The placings ranged from £6.50 in 9/05 to 67p in 6/09 to £3.27 in 11/10 and then back down to the pivotal 45p in 11/13. A real roller coaster then, I haven't held but that would have tried even my long patience :-)) Especially if I had bought at £6.50 :-0 No doubt some pretty angry holders in here, knife catchers with a few digits missing now.

    They set my alarm bells off when they dipped below 30p and Ive carried out some analysis, including scope for future delays re stage 1 (the fertiliser project) but the big drive is the LNG project, which is being moved forward by GDF Suez and could come on line in 2020/21. This transforms the valuation but even based on the fertiliser project alone and ignoring the non Etinde assets, I have a present fair value of just over £1, warts and all and with the main permit due shortly. On a risk/reward basis, I will almost certainly get around to my first purchase here in the morning. Pity I didn't finish my analysis until after 4.40pm, but I cant see it costing me too much overnight. I took close to a no brainer for me- you can throw that quote back at me when the dip below 10p :-))

    Cheers. The Leggie

    ReplyDelete