Monday 25 November 2013

Larry Coben Director's Dealing in shares on 22/11/13


http://www.rurelec.com/about-us/board-of-directors-and-senior-management Now no one can say the Directors aren't aligning their interests with the shareholders. I don't often rate purchases by the company as its generally over used and wrongfully to stop a falling share price. TCY TeleCity Group Plc Investegate News Thread.

I ask people to consider this when buying stock. If the directors persistently award "in the money stock" or nil cost option stock, then its fair to say they want to utilise your monies to benefit rather than their own. This is important, not just in International Arbitration Cases but all companies. 

So Larry Coben now has 900K stock...I wonder if it'll be an interesting month ahead!

1 comment:

  1. Followed your thoughts Fraser saved myself 400 a year just cancelling my live service. Do not need it being as at work and cant look when in meetings. I know you used to look at VIY differently to me shame I did not listen would have saved me a few quid. You are right if they do not deliver they are not going to. what do you think of Tom Winni's new 5 quid a month thing? have a good week Chris

    ReplyDelete