Thursday 22 May 2014

Morning Mumble: (PM Edition) For those following Blur Group (BLUR)

I suspect the Board of Blur Group are perplexed by the lack of support for the stock and will no doubt have a sense of relief as most people were closing out over this week on the stock. For myself, I need more information to be sure fire negative on the stock now so have closed my CFD and spreadbet shorts. Fear not, I shall be returning to it in due course, but my gut says "there's something afoot" but I'm not prepared to follow that conviction.

For long only in BLUR if you haven't sold now, you should be asking yourself why! This is not to gloat but the writing has been on the wall for definitely four months, if not longer. For those interested in yet another top performing short, I'd look at the business model to understand why the majority of analysts got yet another wrong. 

Royal Mail Group (RMG), will there be any support? It appears not currently...

Having read an article about Tangiers which clearly means you bought on a ramp, I'd disagree (edited changed from Disappear). Having now read the article, you'd be a mug to buy in on those figures. Perhaps common-sense is required to be pointed out to everyone (*addition: but it does not remove the high risk / reward punt prospects). What next? Someone advising of some serious issues with a company 'that's currently a darling?' Glass houses and all that!

Have a good weekend!

Atb Fraser

No comments:

Post a Comment